More recently, communications in the toilet and bathroom were visible and it was absolutely normal, but time does not stand still. And now, the presence of wires, meters and pipes is easy to hide behind decorative panels, which during maintenance provide free access to them. For such intentions, and adapt special mechanisms - sanitary hatches.
In accordance with the purpose of the room, its parameters and the type of decoration they calculate the dimensions of the hatch for the bathroom and kitchen. Correctly selected audit hatch will be completely invisible or it will be a beautiful decorative design of the interior.
Plumbing hatches for the bathroom and toilet are a frame with a door attached by hinges. The main material may be plastic, metal, drywall, fasteners are made of durable metal.
Plastic hatches are mostly white. They fit under any shade of tile and are considered a neutral element. Plumbing metal hatch differs only in the material of manufacture and the highest price. Stand almost twice as high as plastic.
Impact on the interior:
- under tile or painting.
- Construction under the tile. The invisible hatch is mounted on the wall, the surface is revetted with tiles or ceramic granite. Behind the hatch there are valves, pipes and other devices. Once installed, they are superimposed ceramic tiles. A feature of tile devices is strength, and the ability to withstand any facing materials.
- Plumbing hatch for painting. Adapt to the wall or ceiling, characterized by high lightness. In addition to finishing tiles, the walls and the hatch can be painted or painted on them wallpaper. They are hinged or with removable doors. Any "painting" devices are made from aluminum so that it does not rust after coating the decorative material. The best conditions for installation are plasterboard walls, suspended ceilings, but if necessary you can install in wooden, brick bases. A characteristic feature is the absence of handles, locking devices. Opening is carried out using a pressure mechanism, and closing - a special lock.
Select the revision device should be based on the location and further planning of repair.
First you need to decide on the material. Steel hatch is better to place in places with low humidity. Plastic or aluminum (their sizes are the same) can be installed in any premises, they will withstand different temperatures and aggressive environments.
When choosing, you should pay attention to:
- Moisture resistance.
- The ability to veneer other materials.
- The location of the door (as open).
- The size.
- Durability and impact resistance.
The main requirements for stability impose on the ceiling, floor structures. Floor hatches must be resistant to external influences, have a strong mechanism and have additional security, sound insulation. Doors of ceiling models should be light, with the prescribed method of closing (so that they do not accidentally open). Such hatches are more often used in commercial premises, garages.
In apartments and houses more use wall hatches. It depends on many reasons: simplicity and ease of installation, space saving, the choice in hardware stores is very large.
Plumbing pressure hatch is made on the push-systems, opens with a slight pressure on the outer panel. Doors are folding, sliding, open on one or two sides.
Thanks to this mechanism, the device is not equipped with handles and is not formed by suction cups. As a result, the surface of the door is decorated with various materials, including embossed tiles.
The hatch under the pressure tile has the following features:
- ease of use;
- reliability (eliminates the involuntary opening of the door);
- no extra items;
- quick installation;
- complete freedom in decorating.
Such systems open in two steps: after pressing, the door shifts slightly to the side, after which it becomes noticeable. In the apostated position, the cover is easily pushed aside. Such designs are put in the toilet and in the bathrooms. They are installed near the installation with a toilet and almost invisible.
Swing sanitary toilet hatch is quite a popular design due to the usual opening system. Its mechanism is absolutely simple - the door is connected to the frame with two hinges. Spontaneously they do not swing open due to roller-wedge latches.
In the open position, the tiled door is level with the base. On a shutter the sucker or the locking handle fastens.
Advantages of swinging hatches are:
- comparative ease of performance and installation;
- can be placed on the wall and floor;
- affordable cost.
Such plumbing hatch under the tile can be installed independently, without calling plumbers.
Such designs are well adapted where it is difficult to open or move the door. When pressing on the sash, it opens at an angle of 45 °, fastening itself on a chain with carbines. This is usually enough to check communications or rewrite water meter readings. When it is necessary to allow full access (for repair actions), the carbines are disconnected, and the hatch is completely removed.
Advantages of the folding hidden hatches:
- possibility of use in hard to reach places;
- sashes are easily removed and provide free access.
The only drawback is the inconvenience of installing the door, and after each detachment it may be necessary to correct its position.
They are used on small spaces where it is impossible to put swing doors. When pressed, the flap moves forward first, then to the side. There is a magnetic clamping locking system. For opening, special suction cups or a pressure mechanism are used.
Plumbing hatch on magnets has the following advantages:
- to open the sash does not need much space in front of the hatch;
- low weight of the door, so the load on the hinges is minimal.
The disadvantages are:
- more complex installation;
- the impossibility of fixing on the floor;
- high price.
Suitable for various types of tile or bathroom tiles mosaic. Hatches come in different sizes, can be placed under the bath, behind the toilet, for the installation.
Plumbing roller shutters
Widespread use as blinds to hide communications received roller shutters. They are installed in the bathroom, because they take up very little space.
Shutters - specially designed blinds that are wound on a designed shaft. Such a device is very convenient, it reliably hides the counters, pipes in the room.
According to the material you can purchase these roleta:
The most affordable are roller blinds made of plastic. They are inexpensive, well withstand high humidity and look beautiful.
Roller shutter advantages:
- a huge selection with different shades and patterns;
- free access to communications;
- durable mechanism;
- long service life;
- high moisture resistance;
- the ability to place in any bathroom, toilet;
- just amenable to painting, decorating.
- plastic construction quickly collect dust;
- come across when buying designs of poor quality.
Plumbing roller shutters are mainly located above the toilet, some of them are even able to hide the installation. They will hide all non-aesthetic communications, leaving free access for replacement and repair.